- For cookie dough:
- ¼ cup almonds*
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed
- ¼ cup liquid sweetener**
- ¼ cup nut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup vegan chocolate chips
For Blondies Add:
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- In a food processor grind the almonds into a coarse flour.
- Add the chickpeas, sweetener, nut butter, and vanilla to the almond flour and process until smooth and creamy.
- Lastly, stir in the chocolate chips.
Serve with fruit, graham crackers, on toast, as a stuffing for pancakes, or just on a spoon!
To Bake Fudgy Blondies:
- Add the remaining ingredients (baking powder and baking soda) and bake at 360 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving or it will fall apart.
This is my FAVORITE topping for ice cream! Blondie sundaes!
*Or can substitute for ¼ cup of pre-made almond flour
**Such as maple syrup, agave, or brown rice syrup. I have only tested with a blend of maple syrup and agave.
Published by Maia Borensztenn
Edited by Brittany Priore