- 1 cup rice crisp cereal
- 1 cup plain popcorn
- ½ cup peanut butter*
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup chocolate, melted**
- In a small bowl mix together the peanut butter and maple syrup and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the rice crisp cereal and popcorn.
- Combine the wet mixture into the dry until fully combined.
- Scoop tablespoons of the mixture into small cupcake tins***, compacting the balls as much as possible.
- Drizzle melted chocolate onto the tops of the popcorn balls.
- Chill in the refrigerator until the chocolate has hardened and enjoy!
*Can substitute peanut butter for any nut butter. For nut-allergies, try sunbutter!
**Melt chocolate either by microwaving and stirring in 20 second intervals until melted or in a pot on the stove over low heat, stirring until melted.
***Without cupcake tins, cover a plate or baking sheet with parchment paper and scoop tablespoons of mixture into balls, compacting as much as possible.
Published by Maia Borensztenn
Edited by Brittany Priore